- Archdiocesan Resources
- 2013 Vocations
- 2013 NMCCB
- Archdiocesan Newspaper
People of God -now online!
- ASF Official Photo Gallery/Slideshows
- Catholic Cemetery
Ministry Resource Center
Code of Conduct
Radio: Archbishop's Hour
- Child & Youth
- Child & Youth Protection/
- External Resources
- Emergency Social Services
- Mass Times. Org
- Minute Meditations
- National Catholic
- Today's Readings
- Saint of the Day
- USCCB: Faithful
may not be published,
or otherwise distributed,
except by linking to a page
on this site.
- Students at Holy Ghost, Albuquerque
- San Miguel Church, Socorro
- St. Alice Church, Mountainair
- Sisters of Charity at the grand opening of St. Joseph's Community Healthcare
- Holy Sacrament of Matrimony
- God bless you, little one.
- Nuestra Senora de Dolores, Las Vegas
- Mrs. K. - St. Mary's, Albuquerque, Teacher of the Year
- Hospital Ministry
- Praying at the Blue Mass
- 2013 Deacon's Wives' Program & Afternoon Tea
- St. John Vianney, Rio Rancho
- Rev. Larry Brito, pastor, San Juan Bautista, Ohkay Owingeh Pueblo
- Celebrating 2nd anniversary of installation of Our Lady of Lavang statue in Chimayo.
- San Juan Bautista, Ohkay Owingeh celebrates 415 years
- 2013 Ordinations Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi, Santa Fe
- Rev. Dennis Garcia, Pastor, San Felipe de Neri , Judicial Vicar, Canonical Pastor, San Ignacio
- Rev. Msgr. Francis Eggert, pastor, Our Lady of Fatima
- Catholic War Veterans - thank you for your service!
- We love our Catholic Schools!
- Santa Fe celebrates 400 years of faith
- Archbishop blesses the law enforcement animals before the Blue Mass.
The Conrad N. Hilton Foundation of Los Angeles, CA Awards $1.1 Million Dollar Grant to
400 Year Old San Miguel Church, Socorro, NM ALBUQUERQUE, NM – Tuesday, November 26, 2013—IMMEDIATE RELEASE—The Conrad N. Hilton Foundation of Los Angeles, CA has awarded a $1.1 million dollar grant to the Archdiocese of Santa Fe’s 400 year old San Miguel Church located at 403 El Camino Real St. NW, Socorro, NM. More> Fact Sheet on San Miguel here.> Fact Sheet on NM Tech here.>
May this be the best day of your life! The mighty St. Pius X High School Sartans rock this lip dup...watch below!
U.S. Bishops Issue ‘Special Message’ on HHS Mandate at Conclusion of General November 13, 2013 WASHINGTON—The U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) issued a “Special Message” at the conclusion of their fall General Assembly, November 13, in Baltimore. USCCB regulations regarding statements and publications define a Special Message as a statement, only issued at general meetings, that the general membership considers appropriate in view of the circumstances at the time. The message was passed unanimously. Full text of the Special Message HERE.
Inside This Issue
World Family Day
Archbishop's Letter: Young Adults - What a Blessing!
Late Term Abortion Ban
Journey to Priesthood: Deacon Christopher Barnabe
Saints of All Sizes
Teachers of the Year
Partners in Care
Celebrating Our Mother Mary
It's time to plan ahead! 2013 Family Advent Calendar, click here. (Courtesy of USCCB)
New Mexico Conference of Catholic Bishops issue a statement on the issuance of same-sex marriage licenses. Dona Ana County Clerk announced today his office would begin issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couple. More> En Espanol>
Archbishop Michael J. Sheehan on Supreme Court Ruling on Marriage
I am not surprised, but I am deeply disappointed regarding the Supreme Court ruling to strike down the Federal Defense of Marriage Act and failure to support California’s Proposition 8. As a result, the definition of marriage has radically changed. The repercussions of the Court’s decision will prove to be very difficult for our society and family law. We respect all our brothers and sisters regardless of sexual identity. However, the Archdiocese of Santa Fe will continue to uphold and defend the Biblical definition of marriage (Matthew 19:4), the sole union between one man and one woman.
Bishops Urge Senate to Improve and Approve Immigration Reform Legislation
Need a clear, accessible path to citizenship; improved family reunification
Border enforcement should not be prerequisite for legalization
Amendments that impose further restrictions endanger passage.
Statement by Archbishop Gomez | En Español
Statement by Bishop Wester | En Español
Statement by Bishop Soto | En Español
NMCCB Statement on Marriage In these most sacred days when our Jewish brothers and sisters celebrate the Feast of Passover, and we Christians recall the saving actions of Jesus Christ, the eyes of our state and nation have been diverted to the halls of government to await authoritative interpretations of the law of the land regarding the age-old institution of marriage. We, the Catholic bishops of New Mexico, wish, in these circumstances, to reiterate our belief in the definition of marriage as a life-long bond between one man and one woman. More> En español>